My Visitor Map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

Green Everywhere

GO GREEN!!!

Selasa, 21 Agustus 2007

Malaysia














Last holiday I went to Malaysia with my grandpa and my aunt. We stayed there for 8 days. Above, there is a picture of chinese statue. I have fun in Penang, especially when I played with my uncle's son and daughther. My uncle gave me a bracelet and I gave his son a game boy. In Penang we went to the temple for Budhist. There is a huge statue over there.


After that we went to the Butterfly Park. The butterfly was around the park it flies everywhere. There is a lot of Salamander and dry insects over there.
The Butterfly Park was a wonderful place to visit.

That is my holiday! Hope you enjoy reading it.
To everyone who read this post please give a comment.

-Thank You-

7 komentar:

Jane Ross mengatakan...

Very nice work Michelle. Good job!

Jane Ross mengatakan...

Wow you have a clustr map. Way to go!

amandakad mengatakan...

How long did you stay in Malaysia? I went there last April and had a great time there.

Mandy's Blog! mengatakan...

Hi Michelle! You must have had a good time in Malaysia. By the way you typed about your visit to the butterfly park it really makes me want to go there. See you.

Mandy

SHILA'S BLOG mengatakan...

I wish I could go to Malaysia, you're lucky

Jane Ross mengatakan...

9/10 for this task. Good work!

Miranda P mengatakan...

I enjoy being in this holiday too!

Miranda