My Visitor Map

You've been marked on my visitor map!

Green Everywhere

GO GREEN!!!

Jumat, 09 November 2007

I believe, You believe



Theme: How we express ourselves

Central Idea: The beliefs and culture are conveyed through
rituals, celebrations,the arts and the way people live their lives.


Reflection:

Our beliefs

In this activity we had to write down what we believed when we were young. I wrote that when I was young I believed that Santa Claus will give me presents for Christmas so every night before Christmas I alwys prepare cookies and a glass of milk for Santa, but in the morning the cookies and the milk was still there , because of that now I didn't believe that Santa Claus is here. We share our beliefs to everyone in the class. It was interesting to know people beliefs. I felt so happy when I was doing this activity, because sometimes people believe things that are impossible and that made me laugh.

Beatrix Potter

When we did this activity we watched a movie about Beatrix Potter. We looked at how Beatrix believed that her drawings could talk to her. Beatrix Potter was a famous artist. She could draw really good and she could write interesting stories. In this activity I thought that I needed to be a thinker to make the summary of Beatrix Potter.

Haiku
God's Love

In this activity I think I need to be knowledgeable so I could make the correct syllables. We have to make somthing that look like a poem about God's Love, the difference between poem and Haiku is that the first line of Haiku must be 5 syllables, the second line must be 7 syllables and the third line must be 5 syllables.

Religion Project

In this project we have to write what do we know about the religion that we pick. It was not easy to do this because I pick Sikhism religion. Sikhism religion was not a common religion that is why it is hard for me tho find the infomation.

Exhibition

In this exhibition I learned about other religion. It was so hard to have this exhibition because I needed a lot of information for this exhibition. I felt confused when I was doing this exhibition.

Field trip

In the field trip we went to the Istiqal Mosque and the Cathedral church. I learned a lot of things from this field trip such as the activity that Islam has, the thing that the catholic likes to do and other things.




1 komentar:

Jane Ross mengatakan...

10/10 Gold Star!